02 Jan Cranbrook School, NSW
Bellevue Hill, NSW
20,000 m² approximate site area
- A new state significant development.
- Demolition of existing school buildings and the existing oval.
- Construction of the 5 level Centenary building containing an assembly hall, drama and music performance theatre and rooms as well as flexible learning spaces and a new school chapel.
- Construction of a new subterranean aquatic and fitness centre with underground parking and a re-constructed sports oval on top.
- Detailed development and construction planning services were provided during the tender and Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) stages working closely with the main contractor.