17 Jan GPO Exchange, SA
Posted at 12:00h in Commercial
$100 million (Construction)
Franklin Street, Adelaide
20 levels – 24,500m²
- New Grade A commercial office building.
- Refurbishment of the adjoining heritage listed Telephone Exchange Building.
- Integrated fit out delivery for the two key tenants the South Australia Attorney General’s Department and BHP.
- Plan4 provided construction planning services during the tender stage, and through to the construction stage where our involvement continues in support of the construction process.
- Our role involved preparing the detailed and comprehensive master programme for the development including all components of the integrated fit out process for both key tenants which involved testing several alternative procurement and delivery strategies working in partnership with the main contractor and the client team.
- The role continues with ongoing time management assistance and progress reviews involving the forecasting of `what-if’ scenarios associated with project change and tenant integration considerations.