14 Jan Western Sydney University, NSW
Posted at 12:00h in Adaptive Reuse
Hawkesbury Campus, Richmond, NSW
- Repurposing of former student accommodation into staff and administrative offices.
- Demolition and strengthening works.
- New openings, windows and roof finishes.
- New lift shafts, bridge link, plant rooms and external services infrastructure.
- Complete fit out of internal spaces
- Provision of detailed construction planning services mid-construction. The services included the assessment of scope changes, construction progress and the planning and forecasting of procurement and construction activities to completion.