05 Jan Aurora Melbourne Central, VIC
Posted at 12:00h in Middle Blog, Residential
$730 million (Development)
224 – 252 La Trobe Street, Melbourne
4 basement levels
92 tower levels
Approximately 120,000 m² of floor area
- New high-rise mixed use development.
- Demolition of an existing multi-storey car park building.
- Construction of a 4 level basement with structural connections and interface with the existing Melbourne Central Train Station and shopping centre.
- 941 private residences
- 250 serviced apartments
- Retail and office space.
- Central location adjacent to an existing train station, underground rail tunnels and a primary tram and bus thoroughfare at street level.
- Detailed development and construction planning services were provided during the tender stage working closely with the main contractor to work through the complex construction methodology solutions and staged building handover requirements.