09 Jan Queen & Collins Redevelopment, VIC
Posted at 12:00h in Commercial, Top Blog
100 Queen Street, 90 Queen Street and 380 Collins Street, Melbourne
4 basement levels and 35 tower levels (main tower), 8 levels (adjoining buildings) Approximately 36,000m² nett lettable area
- Significant structural demolition and alterations to basement and lower podium levels.
- New structural slab levels and infills.
- Substantial upgrade of the Ground Floor plane and building entrances including the removal of existing atrium structures to create open Campiello zones between the precinct buildings.
- Street level and internal façade works.
- Base building upgrade works including passenger lift and plant room works.
- Upgrade of adjoining heritage buildings including underpinning and new lift shaft works.
- Provision of detailed development and construction planning and monitoring services during the pre-development and construction stages.