08 Jan State Library of Victoria Redevelopment, VIC
$88 million (Construction)
328 Swanston Street, Melbourne
40 levels – 56,800 m²
- Refurbishment of the iconic State Library building in central Melbourne.
- Renewal and restoration of existing historic reading rooms and exhibition space.
- An increase of the public accessible areas within the building including the re-opening of the Russell Street entrance and the provision of enhanced services for public engagement.
- Staged construction delivery.
- Plan4 provided construction planning services during the tender stage, and through to the construction stage where a detailed and comprehensive Contract Programme was established for approval by the client.
- A Construction Programme was then prepared for use by the project team to drive and manage the works on site.
- The role continues with ongoing time management assistance and progress reviews involving the forecasting and testing of `what-if’ scenarios associated with project change.